The Warehouse, Victoria Quays, Wharf Street, Sheffield
2 bedroom apartment to rent
A contemporary ceiling recess with spotlights to light the gloss cream fitted kitchen units with plinth lighting, double bowl sink, integrated washer, integrated fridge and freezer, four-ring ceramic hob, black glass splash-back, contemporary glass extractor, double integrated electric oven with integrated microwave, marble effect worktops.
Parquet-effect laminate flooring continues to dining room with exposed oak beams, exposed brick work to walls, dual aspect, large wooden dining table with six seats.
A superb-sized lounge with dual aspect, exposed beams to ceiling and studded steel work. Carpeted flooring. One three-seat sofa, one large two-seat sofa, one large leather-topped wooden coffee table, TV stand, ceiling spot lights.
A superb-sized bedroom with period features, again, carrying on the exposed beam work and wall brick. Carpeted flooring, a large divan based double bed with double mattress and contemporary bed head. Two very large four-drawer units with two bedside tables. Double glazed unit with secondary glazing also throughout, fitted wooden Venetian blind. One material two-seat sofa.
Spotlights to ceiling, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Mosaic-pattern tiling over bath, vanity sink with chrome tap and storage, hidden cistern. WC, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, large overlit mirror to hand basin.
A good-sized double bedroom, exposed beam work, exposed brick work to window wall, carpeted flooring, contemporary decoration, one chrome double bed with double mattress, bedside tables.
Entrance hall leads to all rooms with solid wooden panel door and parquet effect laminate flooring.
Council Tax Band: C
Holding Deposit: £275.76
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.
Relevant Letting Fees
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Kelham Square LTD)
- Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
- Tenancy Bond: 5 weeks rent
During the tenancy (payable to Kelham Square LTD)
- Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% + Bank Of England base rate
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
- During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities, gas, electricity, water
- Communications, telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Kelham Square LTD are a member of the TPOS